Please read closely the conditions specified below. With showing of any part of this web presentation you acknowledge that you have understood such conditions and agree with them.
VIP.me web pages provider
These web pages are provided by Kremsa Digital, Inc. company. Rights to all contents published on these web pages are reserved to Kremsa Digital, Inc. or its licence providers.
Kremsa Digital, Inc. exerts maximum effort to ensure the content accuracy of the VIP.me web pages. Despite that these web pages can contain errors or discrepancies. Kremsa Digital, Inc. reserves the right to change this site content without a prior announcement and does not guarantee correctness, completeness or accuracy of the complete content. In any case, Kremsa Digital, Inc. does not bear any responsibility for damages whatsoever that occurred in connection with these web pages usage. Further, Kremsa Digital, Inc. does not guarantee that this web presentation is free of any viruses or other abusive components.
Kremsa Digital, Inc. does not assume the responsibility for any external web pages referring to VIP.me or any external web pages, which Kremsa Digital, Inc. refers to. If you follow the links from VIP.me, you do that at your own risk.
Using the web pages content
You are not allowed to download, copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the content of the VIP.me web pages without the prior consent. In case of intended reproduction of information found on the VIP.me web pages or creating a link to them, please require the VIP.me written consent. You can use all information that you print from this web presentation only for your own individual need and you have to specify explicitly “Kremsa Digital, Inc.” as a source. On breaching of these conditions, you violate protection of industrial and intellectual property acts.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
4. Your log-in may only be used by one person - a single log-in shared by multiple people is not permitted. All authorized administrators of a Facebook Fan page will have access to application editing controls.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Kremsa Digital, Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads or links.
8. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
9. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email to accounts at vip dot me with instructions to cancel your account, and the user name on the account. The time and date of the cancellation email will be what determines your termination date.
2. All of your Content might be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. Kremsa Digital, Inc., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Kremsa Digital, Inc. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Kremsa Digital, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Providing of material
On sending of any material to Kremsa Digital, Inc. via e-mail or these web pages, you undertake that: (a) the material does not include anything what can by contrary to the law; (b) you exerted all your effort to detect any viruses’ existence and their relevant elimination; (c) you are the owner of the specific material or you are entitled to provide it to Kremsa Digital, Inc.; (d) you do not take measures against Kremsa Digital, Inc. in connection with such material and furthermore you undertake that you will protect Kremsa Digital, Inc. against any third party claim in case that such third party takes legal steps against Kremsa Digital, Inc. in connection with the provided material.
Breach of conditions
On breaching of these conditions, you are obliged to indemnify Kremsa Digital, Inc. and its licence providers for any losses, expenses, costs or other damages occurred as a result of such breach.
Should any provision of such conditions become invalid, such matter of fact shall not exercise any influence on the other provisions and all other provisions shall remain valid. These conditions are construed according to the U.S. laws and shall comply with them.